a bloggin’ award – holy s***
This sweet, funny and bright woman, Gadgerson from My Comfy Escape gave me the award called the Beautiful Blogger Award. I am beyond static because it has been recently I have discovered this group of bloggers and I enjoy stalking them and vice versa tremendously.
Anyway, to get the Award I must follow some rules:
- Thank the person who gave you the award. (check)
- List 7 things about yourself your readers do not know.
- Award 5 bloggers who you’ve recently discovered.
Seven things my readers don’t know about me… Ok that’s hard exposing, so pretty hard… Let’s hit it then
7 THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF YOUR READERS DO NOT KNOW.
- I am obsessive compulsive. It has gotten better with the years, but I still get all wired up if some things are not in its place or done certain way.
- I am terrified of birds. Those things are evil to me. I used to dream that they were coming and snatching my eyes out with their beaks.
- The Weather Channel. I loved it when I lived in the US; I could stare at the screen for hours and see the same report over and over.
- I judge people by their mouths. A mouth tells a lot about a person: do you smile a lot and you show it, tells me you are happy. Well taken cared teeth shows me you take good care of yourself.
- I once knocked unconscious a guy. He was considerably bigger then me. I broke two fingers and lost a full nail… but it was really worth it.
- My 29th birthday, New York City. I sang karaoke on a reggae bar, got stoned, got a present from a sex shop in Bleaker st. and ended up peeing in the middle of the city… Priceless.
- I wished my ex-husband were dead. For some time, I dreamt that he was dying in an accident. Now, in my defense, I have to clarify that this is the man I had to run away from with a hole in my head, two small children and no money, after years of living in an abusive relationship. Because of him, me and the kids had to live in the streets for 7 weeks.
BLOGGERS I HAVE RECENTLY DISCOVERED
Big problem here. Thing is, I have discovered way more than 5 bloggers all at the same time that are freaking amazing, so what I did is to put all the names in a bag and let MissAttiturde to take 5. Listed in order they came out of the bag. All the other ones, YOU KNOW I am fucking mad about you!
Gadge, girl, you made definitely my day with this. I feel really honored you gave me the Award.